Welcome to the Course Rep Hub
Welcome to the Rep's Hub Online, a resource for Course Reps from across the University to access and gain necessary skills, knowledge, and information to increase their effectiveness. The aim of the Course Rep system is to empower students, to have the student experience possible through ensuring they have a strong voice within the University, Union, and the wider world.
Course Reps are a vital link between the university and students. They raise feedback from students to the university and ensure it’s addressed. In the ideal world an issue is raised to the Course Reps, then straight to the university and is resolved. This doesn’t always happen so for more difficult issues Course Reps can go to the students’ Union for support.
Course Rep Responsibilities:
- Talk to students and represent them
- Provide a link between students and staff
- Identify and communicate student issues
- Negotiate on behalf of students
- Feedback progress and outcomes
- Lobby and campaign on relevant issues
Course Rep Key Meetings:
- Course Board Meetings (Once a Semester)
- Course Rep Forum (Once a Month)